Friday, March 13, 2009

Behind the Times

Dear Friends,

Today I discovered something beautiful: all the wonderfully kind and supportive comments that you all have been leaving me!

I've never pretended to be particularly technologically savvy, and that combined with the limited amount of internet time I get...well I've just never noticed all the comments you guys are leaving. It has put me in such a wonderful, positive-energy mood to read all of your words, and I thank you so much for keeping up with me! Maybe it was even better this way, cause I just spent the last 20 minutes reading a year's worth of your friendly writing, and I was a bit like a kid at Christmas.

So I must apologize for not responding to all your comments, but I sincerely appreciate them and promise to keep up with them better in the future. Your support gives me the energy to keep going, and now I'm feeling particularly rejuvenated!

Love,
Mica J.

No comments: