Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sim Vergonha

Shameless. That's what this blog entry is, as it designed to do nothing more than provide my mailing address and a list of things I would oh-so-love. So with no further ado...

Mica Jenkins
Visão Mundial
attn: Brian Hilton
CP 474
Quelimane
Mozambique

Things that would put a smile on my sun-burnt face include: letters, pictures, black tea, chocolate, mustard, mustard pretzels, yogurt-covered raisins, dried Italian/Ranch dressing packets (Good Seasons, I think it is), hoisin sauce, nutmeg, rice noodles, sesame oil, travel tissue packs, sunblock (Neutrogena spf30 Ultra Sheer is wonderful), wall putty/sticky hooks and fishing line or similar thin twine (for hanging things), a coffee filtering device, bracelet making thread, washable markers, and YOUR favorite book!

Feel free to add to my list as well. :) Obrigada! (Thank you!)

No comments: